Thursday 27 March 2014

Pokemon - Gotta catch em all


Pokemon Jewellery

    So this is where it all started for me, i always said that i'd never be a jewellery maker, but couldn't afford to buy any of the quirky custom pieces i found online. My weird love of pokemon set it all off.
    I decided to start designing and making my own, originally just for myself so that i could have piece that were a little different, but i started getting asked by friends and family to make them custom creations to suit their own loves.

All characters and designs belong to their owners i was merely inspired by them





Pokemon badge sets - A few more generations to complete to finish of this collection. 



 Eeveeloutions bracelet


 

 


Gym badge charm bracelets



First generation pokeballs
Still got many more to go to finish of this collection!

Want your very own pokemon inspired jewellery?
Check out my eBay shop and my Etsy shop

Contact info
E-Mail: nocturnalcreations@hotmail.co.uk
Facebook: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment