Thursday 27 March 2014

Om nom nom brainz - Zombie Jewellery

Alrighty?!
    So, most people would start of their first blog with bios, and a long winded background history, I'm going to skip that part and move on right into the pretty pictures :)
    I apologise in advance for my brutal slaughter of the English language, i'm rubbish when it comes to writing, as will soon be very apparent.
If you do wish to know a little more about me and my work please check out some of the links below

LinkedIn CVClick Here
Art/Craft FacebookClick Here
Kickstarter projectsClick Here
Etsy ShopClick Here
Ebay ShopClick Here

Zombie Jewellery by Nocturnal Creations
Hand sculpted polymer clay jewellery 

    I'm one of those people who's always been obsessed with the idea of apocalypses and the undead, and with the whole The Walking Dead craze that's currently at a all time high, I thought i'd a few pieces to commemorate my creepy passion.


                                           Dismembered body part trophy necklaces


 Crossed bones necklace



Zombie heart necklaces

Anatomical and pinhead heart necklaces

 Skeleton Hand Jewellery

Zombie Sculpture


Want your very own zombie jewellery or sculpture?
Check out my eBay shop and my Etsy shop

Contact info
E-Mail: nocturnalcreations@hotmail.co.uk
Facebook: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment